Corona: rules for both your safety and ours
We have started regular treatments again. For both your safety and ours, we ask you to observe the following rules:
- Take your temperature before leaving for our practice. Is this 38⁰C or higher? Then please cancel. If you have not taken your temperature, we will do this at the practice (from a safe distance, of course).
- Be sure to arrive at the right time, preferably just before the appointment time.
- Come on your own if possible. Only if this is strictly necessary, one parent or companion may come along.
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival
- Leave the practice as soon as possible after treatment.
- When we are not allowed to receive you, read below
Our team has been trained very strictly to prevent infections. Our hygiene protocols are very strict and the hygiene requirements we meet are in line with those of hospitals. We take all precautionary measures to guarantee your health and our health. So always follow the instructions of our employees.
When are we not allowed to receive you?
In our practice, we only admit people of whom we are fairly certain that they are healthy. If you answer one or more of the following questions with 'yes'? Then you cannot come to our practice. In that case please call us at: 0413-258280.
- Are you or a housemate currently awaiting the test result of a corona test?
- Do you currently have corona?
- Do you currently have roommates/family members with corona?
- Were you cured of corona less than two weeks ago?
- Do you have one or more of the following symptoms that are associated with corona, now or in the past 24 hours: cold symptoms (cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat), cough, chest tightness, elevation (up to 38⁰C) or fever (over 38⁰C), sudden loss of smell, taste or both?
- Do you have roommates / family members with fever or shortness of breath?
- Are you in (home) quarantine (or should you be)?
- Do you live in a nursing home or institution for people with a mental disability?
Important: proper hand hygiene
The coronavirus has shown hands to be an important source of infection. Therefore, when entering the practice, we ask you to disinfect your hands with hand alcohol. It is important that you do not touch your face and items such as your mobile phone afterwards. In the waiting room and when making appointments, we all try to keep the 1.5-metres distance advised by the central government as much as possible.
Good to know
- We do not shake hands, but welcome you with a smile.
- For some treatments we will let you rinse for one minute.
- In the treatment room, we adhere to the Infection Prevention Guideline in Dental Care Practices. In addition, we have taken further hygiene measures.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
(The most recent information about the coronavirus can also be found on the websites of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the central government (Rijksoverheid). If you have any questions about the coronavirus, you may also contact the public information number 0800-1351.)